Sterling Silver and Gold Tarot Card PENDANT ONLY
This listing is for a Woods and Willow interpretation of a Tarot Card in the form of a handcrafted, Sterling and Gold PENDANT ONLY. Tarot cards are typically colorful, fun, artistic and they've always intrigued me.
Tarot card reading is the practice of using colorful cards to gain insight into the past, present or future by formulating a question, then drawing and interpreting cards that are chosen using your intuition. The most powerful sources of information come from within; the Tarot aids in coming in contact with one's Higher Self.
Each Sterling and Gold Pendant is approximately 1 1/2" long x 3/4" wide. They are organic-by-intention and each one will be just a little different because they are all handmade one at a time.
I have five Tarot Card Charm choices:
1. "Soleil" or Sun which is a vibrant, Gold Sunburst over mountains which signifies a new day on the horizon with all the hope that brings.
2. The second Tarot Card Charm is "Luna" which symbolizes a Gold Crescent Moon and stars illuminating the midnight sky and helping you see the light despite darkness.
3. The third Tarot Card charm is "Pause". We under-estimate the power of the pause. By just pausing for a moment before speaking, making any decision, or having a difficult conversation makes all the difference in the world. It helps clear your head and centers you. For this one, I used a Mandala motif used in meditations to symbolize this intention.
4. "Protect" is the fourth option. The iconic, Evil Eye is actually a protection from negativity ensures the shield against forces that could do us harm.
5. "Embrace" is the fifth option. Embrace love, life, dreams, people......whatever it is that motivates you to make a better world, is worth holding onto! Hands embracing a Gold Heart are at the center of this artisan Tarot Card charm.
PLEASE SEE MY OTHER LISTING FOR TAROT CARD NECKLACES THAT INCLUDE CHAINS!
Whether you believe in Tarot Cards or just appreciate the fun meanings and intrigue of this ancient practice, they make for an artistic expression in jewelry for aspiring to improving oneself!
When a package ships internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
In general, the buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
Most sellers on Etsy can’t predict which of these fees, if any, will be applied, and Etsy doesn’t expect sellers to calculate or collect these fees or taxes.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
The request to return and/or exchange non-customized pieces must be made within 14 days of receiving your order. Please contact me about this request and for return instructions. Shipping/receiving the returned item must be completed by 30 days of receipt of original order at the Buyer's responsibility. For your safety, I recommend that any return made to me be fully insured and via a carrier that provides tracking information. Once I have received the item(s) (in perfect condition in their original packaging) I can refund the cost of the item(s). Shipping charges will not be refunded. All refunds will be made to the original purchaser. Some return exceptions to this policy may apply and is at my discretion.
Please note: Custom orders are NOT returnable.